The St. Regis Residences
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Address: 311 Bay Street
Postal Code: M5H 4G5
Architect: Zeidler Partnership Architects
Building storeys: 58
Number of suites: 118 Condominiums
Suite sizes: 1,300 - 11,000 Sq.Ft.
Property management: The St. Regis
About The St. Regis Residences
The St. Regis Residences invites you to create your own unique oasis within the heart of Canada’s largest and most vibrant city. From its coveted vantage point at the intersection of Bay and Adelaide, residents and guests enjoy first-class access to all Toronto has to offer.
- Iconic 58-storey granite and glass tower at Bay and Adelaide, in the heart of Toronto’s Financial District
- Close to the city’s major league sports, cultural, dining, shopping, and entertaining venues
- Easy access to the underground PATH system
- Easy access to Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (10 min.)
- Close to 24-hour gourmet grocers, public and private schools, as well as the city’s major transportation arteries: the DVP and Gardiner Expressway
- Designed by award-winning architect, Eberhard Zeidler, of Zeidler Partnership Architects
- Five-Star ratings from the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide 2015
- Separate ground floor elevator lobby for residents
- Private elevator lobbies for select suites
- The finest quality finishes and craftsmanship
- Private Sky Lobby for The St. Regis Residences on the 32nd floor featuring a dedicated concierge
- 24 hour Security
- World-class multi-level Spa and Fitness Centre including fully equipped gym and lap pool
- Access to the unparalleled five-star amenities and services with housekeeping, in-room dining and catering, valet parking.
For more information on The St. Regis Residences please fill out the form to the left or take a look through some of our Current Listings.
Click HERE for all floor plans at The St. Regis Residences.