Rarely though, does a building capture the imagination quite like 50 Scollard.
Exquisitely designed by Foster and Partners, 50 Scollard will rise 41 stories at the corner of Bay and Scollard in the very heart of Yorkville and by virtue of its unparalleled finishes, suite designs, first-class services, and a limited number of residences, it is sure to become the benchmark for luxury living in Canada.
With contemporary architecture from the Pritzker Prize-winning British architect, Norman Foster, extraordinary interiors by Toronto-based Italian designer, Alessandro Munge, and an incomparable position in the heart of Yorkville, Toronto’s most internationally-recognized neighbourhood, 50 Scollard is truly a global tour de force.
The sleek three-tiered façade of luminous glass and gleaming steel is the latest signature residence from award-winning Lanterra Developments. There are only 64 residences in the 41-storey tower, each one offering contemporary design, exquisite finishes and expansive sightlines that capture the beauty of Yorkville.
Fifty Scollard Features:
- Porte-cochère with setback entry off of Bay Street for passenger drop-off, pick-up and vehicle stationing for 24-hour resident valet service
- Ground floor lobby with direct access to residential elevators staffed by 24-hour concierge services
- Porter service
- Two private elevators with secure individual floor access along with a third security-controlled service elevator for direct floor deliveries
- For suites with direct elevator access, an additional locking entry door will be provided at elevator opening for increased security and noise mitigation
- Chauffeured house car service for resident use***
- Car wash facility located in parking garage***
- Pet spa***
- Executive boardroom space on 2nd floor along with house management office
- Fitness centre overlooking Bay Street featuring cardio and weight equipment, and dedicated yoga and stretching area
- Lavish indoor/outdoor pool
- His and hers change rooms and washrooms
- Luxurious lounge with fireplace adjacent to dry sauna, steam room, and treatment room
- Private dining area
- Working kitchen adjacent to private dining area
- Exclusively stocked wine club***
Fifty Scollard Pricing:
|One Bedroom||716 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $1.2m|
|One Bedroom + Den||835 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $1.3m|
|Two Bedroom||893 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $1.45m|
|Two Bedroom + Den||1,425 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $2.55m|
|Three Bedroom||1,941 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $4.75m|
For more information, access to pricing and floor plans, please contact Dylan Donovan or register below.