About 50 Scollard
50 Scollard is an exceptional luxury residence located in the heart of Yorkville, one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in the city. The building boasts contemporary architecture designed by Pritzker Prize-winning British architect Norman Foster and extraordinary interiors by Toronto-based Italian designer Alessandro Munge. The 41-story tower features a sleek three-tiered façade of luminous glass and gleaming steel, making it a truly iconic addition to the neighbourhood’s skyline.
With only 112 residences, 50 Scollard offers a limited number of exclusive suites, each designed to capture the beauty of Yorkville and offer unparalleled levels of luxury and sophistication. The building features two private elevators with secure individual floor access, ensuring complete privacy and security for residents. Select suites even offer direct elevator access for added convenience and luxury.
The suite finishes at 50 Scollard are of the highest quality and designed to offer an unparalleled level of luxury and sophistication. Featuring 10’2″ ceiling heights, in-suite heating and cooling with a built-in humidifier, operable windows, wide plank engineered hardwood floors, contemporary linear gas fireplaces, custom-crafted kitchens with 3/4″ quartzite or granite countertops and designer-selected plumbing fixtures, and a high-end appliance package, each suite is the epitome of modern luxury living in Yorkville.
One of the most significant selling points of 50 Scollard is its prime location in the heart of Yorkville. The neighbourhood is renowned for its luxurious lifestyle, with high-end designer stores, gourmet restaurants, and a vibrant arts scene. 50 Scollard is directly across from the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto and the Four Seasons Private Residences, two of the most sought-after luxury properties in the city.
In addition to its prime location, 50 Scollard offers a range of world-class amenities, including an indoor/outdoor pool, a fitness centre overlooking Bay Street, and a private dining area with a working kitchen adjacent to it. The building also features an executive boardroom space on the 2nd floor, along with house management office, making it an ideal choice for those who value both luxury and convenience.
50 Scollard is the epitome of modern luxury living in Yorkville. With its exceptional suite designs, unparalleled finishes, first-class services, and exclusive amenities, this building is sure to become the benchmark for luxury living in Canada. If you are looking for an exceptional living experience in one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in the city, 50 Scollard is undoubtedly the perfect choice.
50 Scollard Features & Amenities:
- Porte-cochère with setback entry off of Bay Street for passenger drop-off, pick-up and vehicle stationing for 24-hour resident valet service
- Ground floor lobby with direct access to residential elevators staffed by 24-hour concierge services
- Electric car changing stations
- Porter service
- Two private elevators with secure individual floor access along with a third security-controlled service elevator for direct floor deliveries
- Select suites with direct elevator access.
- Pet spa***
- Executive boardroom space on 2nd floor along with house management office
- Fitness centre overlooking Bay Street featuring cardio and weight equipment, and dedicated yoga and stretching area
- Indoor/outdoor pool
- Men’s and Women’s change rooms and washrooms
- Private dining area
- Working kitchen adjacent to private dining area
- Exclusively stocked wine club***
50 Scollard Suite Finishes
- 10’2” ceiling height
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- In-suite heating and cooling system with built-in humidiﬁer
- Operable window system allowing for full slide – opening with glass protective rail**
- Operable outward opening windows**
- Designer selected wide plank engineered hardwood floor
- Contemporary linear gas fireplace**
- Custom crafted kitchens
- 3/4″ quartzite or granite countertop*
- Designer selected plumbing ﬁxtures
- Designer selected appliance package
50 Scollard Pricing:
|One Bedroom||716 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $1.2m|
|One Bedroom + Den||835 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $1.3m|
|Two Bedroom||893 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $1.45m|
|Two Bedroom + Den||1,425 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $2.55m|
|Three Bedroom||1,941 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $4.75m|
For more information, access to pricing and floor plans, please contact Dylan Donovan or register below.