About 50 Scollard
Rarely though, does a building capture the imagination quite like 50 Scollard. Exquisitely designed by Foster and Partners, 50 Scollard will rise 41 stories at the corner of Bay and Scollard in the very heart of Yorkville and by virtue of its unparalleled finishes, suite designs, first-class services, and a limited number of residences, it is sure to become the benchmark for luxury living in Canada. The building is directly across from the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto as well as the Four Seasons Private Residences which are some of the most sought after luxury properties in the city.
With contemporary architecture from the Pritzker Prize-winning British architect, Norman Foster, extraordinary interiors by Toronto-based Italian designer, Alessandro Munge, and an incomparable position in the heart of Yorkville, Toronto’s most internationally-recognized neighbourhood, 50 Scollard is truly a global tour de force.
The sleek three-tiered façade of luminous glass and gleaming steel is the latest signature residence from award-winning Lanterra Developments. There are only 112 residences in the 41-storey tower, each one offering contemporary design, exquisite finishes and expansive sightlines that capture the beauty of Yorkville.
50 Scollard Features & Amenities:
- Porte-cochère with setback entry off of Bay Street for passenger drop-off, pick-up and vehicle stationing for 24-hour resident valet service
- Ground floor lobby with direct access to residential elevators staffed by 24-hour concierge services
- Electric car changing stations
- Porter service
- Two private elevators with secure individual floor access along with a third security-controlled service elevator for direct floor deliveries
- Select suites with direct elevator access.
- Pet spa***
- Executive boardroom space on 2nd floor along with house management office
- Fitness centre overlooking Bay Street featuring cardio and weight equipment, and dedicated yoga and stretching area
- Indoor/outdoor pool
- Men’s and Women’s change rooms and washrooms
- Private dining area
- Working kitchen adjacent to private dining area
- Exclusively stocked wine club***
50 Scollard Suite Finishes
- 10’2” ceiling height
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- In-suite heating and cooling system with built-in humidiﬁer
- Operable window system allowing for full slide – opening with glass protective rail**
- Operable outward opening windows**
- Designer selected wide plank engineered hardwood floor
- Contemporary linear gas fireplace**
- Custom crafted kitchens
- 3/4″ quartzite or granite countertop*
- Designer selected plumbing ﬁxtures
- Designer selected appliance package
50 Scollard Pricing:
|One Bedroom||716 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $1.2m|
|One Bedroom + Den||835 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $1.3m|
|Two Bedroom||893 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $1.45m|
|Two Bedroom + Den||1,425 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $2.55m|
|Three Bedroom||1,941 Sq. Ft.||Starting from $4.75m|
For more information, access to pricing and floor plans, please contact Dylan Donovan or register below.