About 18 Yorkville
Located just steps to Yonge & Bloor, 18 Yorkville rises 36-stories and is home to over 400 generously proportioned suites. Built by Great Gulf, who has been responsible for significant growth in the neighbourhood with the development of One Bloor and the upcoming 8 Cumberland.
18 Yorkville features an extensive range of services and amenities, including 24-hour concierge & security. In addition, the eighth floor offers a complete fitness centre, private dining room, catering kitchen, and an outdoor rooftop terrace.
The excellent location of 18 Yorkville is a short walk to both the Yonge and Bloor subway lines, making it effortless to access any part of the city. The Yorkville neighbourhood is known for its world-class luxury, with some of the most recognized brands lining Yorkville Ave and Bloor Street and five-star hotels such as the Four Seasons Hotel & Residences and Hazelton Hotel within second of the building. In addition to great shopping, restaurants and nightlife, the location also provides convenient access to an impressive list of schools and universities including, the University of Toronto, Ryerson University and many of Toronto’s most prestigious private schools.
Condos For Sale at 18 Yorkville Ave.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
18 Yorkville Amenities:
- 24-Hour Concierge
- 24-Hour Security
- Guest Parking
- Party Room
- 8th Floor Roof Top Terrace
- Private Dining Room
- Catering Kitchen
- Fitness Centre
- Steam Rooms
In the neighbourhood:
- Pusateri’s Fine Foods – 2 min walk
- The Market by Longos – 6 min walk
- Whole Foods Market – 9 min walk
- Balzacs – 2 min walk
- Starbucks- 3 min walk
- Coco Espresso Bar – 4 min walk
- Holt Renfew Centre – 5 min walk
- Eataly – 7 min walk
- Shopper’s Drug Mart – 7 min walk
- Cafe Boulud- 2 min walk
- Sassafraz – 5 min walk
- The Oxley – 7 min walk
- Bloor/Yonge station – 2 min walk
- Union Station – 13 min transit
- Pearson International Airport – 40 min drive
- Jesse Ketchum Jr & Sr PS. – 7 min walk
- Jarvis Collegiate – 18 min walk
- University of Toronto – 12 min walk
- Jesse Ketchum Park – 5 min walk
- Ramsden Park – 12 min walk
- Queens Park – 14 min walk